Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Going-Away party/Pre-death memorial service.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: The Going-Away party/Pre-death memorial service.   Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:36 pm

I burst in through the trees, running torwards Chiron, my brothers and sisters, and other random friends and campers. "You guys got up before 5:30 for us?" I said, trying not to cry. I looked around, taking in the GOOD LUCK! Banner hung on the Pavilion, the delicious breakfast, the presents looking to be opened near the edge of the pavillion where it opened to sea. "This is amazing," I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.forumsmotion.com
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Going-Away party/Pre-death memorial service.   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 am

The thought of my probable death was killing me. "I'm going to miss this place." I said remembering all the years I've been here. I looked at my brothers and sisters and then at Chiron. "Thanks for being there for me guys." I sighed "but we arent dead yet and there is delicious food sitting over there so I would like to have a fabulous breakfast with everyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Going-Away party/Pre-death memorial service.   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:12 am

"Amen to that!" I said with a gentle slap on her back. "I, for one, am hungry. And we all know that demi-gods who eat are 75% less likely to die." Well, I knew that us Demi-Gods could die from hunger... So, it made since. In a way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.forumsmotion.com
Cain

PostSubject: Re: The Going-Away party/Pre-death memorial service.   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 am

I strolled in, and smiled. "Hey girlies!" I drawled, tossing my perfectly air-brushed air. "How are ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Going-Away party/Pre-death memorial service.   

Back to top Go down

The Going-Away party/Pre-death memorial service.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1