Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Charger landed easily and I climbed off, kissed her snout, and ran inside. "Chiron, Nikky, she... Arachne... Mom, Zeus. And Lex... Nikky has..." I simply decided I should sit down, and try to get my emotions under control. Chiron read this and went inside, coming back with a Coke, my comfort drink. "Here. Calm down. It's alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.forumsmotion.com
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm

I laid down Nikky on two chairs and sat by Andrea." Chiron, We have the idea that Arachne may be creating a monster army and try to destroy the gods." He sighed "Tell me everything"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:05 pm

"Well... I've been thinking... What if Arachne is just a General? What if Typhon and Echidna are leading, burn waiting to be woken up?" I thought. "They could recruit so many... Monsters, titans, Giants... I know Gaia's gone but..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Chiron took a shaky breath,looked over at Nikky and fed her some nectar. "And what are your reason to believe such a thing?" He turned to us."Well, Athena came to me in my dream last night and told me that I needed to help stop someone from destroying the gods.. Tho she never said who."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamecreeper
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:16 am

"Nicole Ryder Santiago, join our army and you can rule the entire world." I know that voice, Arachne. "No, I will not join your army." "Then you must die!" She picks me up and brings me to a room. She bows and says, "What shall I do with her?" I notice the being she is talking to is a person but who is it? She brings me to a pit of poison. She's about to drop me when I taste a mango smoothie, my all time favorite drink. Nectar. A familiar voice wakes me up and I'm lying on two chairs next to Lexi, Andrea, and Chiron. I know what they are talking about and I say," While I was out, I had a dream about Arachne and an army coming to attack us. Their leader is a demigod I know it, but I don't know who."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 pm

I sucked air through my teeth. "Not good... Arachne working with a demigod... I still think that Typhon and Echidna, I mean, they're the parents of all monsters, are leading. They just are not awake... Yet." I said, frowning. I turned sharply to Chiron. "I'd like to speak to Rachel, and lead a quest."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh Di Imortalis, you'll be a good leader. I know mom would want you to lead it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 pm

I blush. "Thanks, Nik. But of course you and Nik are going to be my right-hand women, that is if we have more people on the quest... We'll see what Rachel has to say about the matter."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 pm

(*cough cough* you called me Nik....)

I sighed."three is the lucky number but we might need someone that is not a child of Athena. So I will stay out of this quest if needed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

*facepalm* (I meant Lex... LOL!)

I looked at her. "Grover, Tyson, Annabeth and Percy all made it back. But maybe we could take Kaleigh... Since this is a spy mission and she can morph into shadows."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 pm

"Andrea, Tyson was an Cyclopes, Annabeth was one of our many half-sisters, and Percy WAS A SON OF POSEIDON. They had a good team Andie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cain

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Violet walked in, her face serene. "What about me?" She asked, her voice motionless. "I can shift into anything, making a perfect spy. No one could catch me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:15 pm

I shrugged. "True, true, little war beauty." I smirked, then raised my eyebrows kinda confused, like, War Beauty? Where the heck'd that come from? "But Lex... We would have a good team. A shadow shifter, a genius-especially with a bow-" I winked at Lex, "Someone who's still fairly small and, you know, lithe and compactable, a charmspeaking piece o' bait-" I grinned mischievously, "And me," I added, like a small after-thought. I let a little plant in a pot grow a little leaf and willed its stem to twist around my finger, a nervous habit. "So, I'll go talk to Rachel, you guys get the cheese whizz ready."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 pm

I smiled and started forming a plan on how to stop Arachne and her army. I stood up." While you do that I'll be in the cabin packing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 pm

I clasped my hands together. "Alright ladies, shower well, shave, use some lotion, pack well and get some serious sleep. Rendevouz at... 5:30 in the morning. Or five? I'm good either way, but we need to leave early and you can sleep via pegasus... Or whatever form of transportation we have."
Back to top Go down
Tamecreeper
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 am

Okay, I'll get some weapons just in case. "Okay, let's go to the armory." Andrea says. "Umm I don't mean from the armory." I point at the Hephaestus cabin. Andrea looking shocked says,"How are you going to do that?" I take out a hairbow and clip it on and I turn invisible. Mom gave me it for a birthday gift. Andrea looking confused says," Have Hermes kids been inviting you to train with them?" I shake my head and say," I just figured this out, but I'm a legacy of Hermes." I look at Lexi and say quietly," Remember when there were spider parts in Andrea's shampoo?" She nods her head. I whisper, "All me". She can't stop but smirk a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:05 pm

I laughed and remembered how freaked out Andrea was that day."nice one" I whispered back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:36 pm

I smiled mischievously and said, "That'll bite you in the butt,"
Back to top Go down
Tamecreeper
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:58 pm

(I'm scared...)
I look at Andrea and she looks likr a psychopath so I put on my clip and run off to the Hephaestus cabin to snatch some supplies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 pm

I grin. "I think I scared her. Yeah, children of Athena getting revenge are something to be scared about."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

I laughed, "I'll stop by the cabin to pick up a few stuff, then ill get the Pegisi ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cain

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:08 am

Violet sighed. "I'll get the Cheez Whiz," She said. "Cuz no one else bothers with the important things!" She snapped her fingers and set the bottle on the Ping Pong table. "Somebody better get the crackers though," She said, walking out. "Cuz I gotta pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm

OOF: hey guys I'm going to start the other topic in North America but its going to start out in CHB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cain

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:50 pm

OOF: KK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)   

Back to top Go down

Nikki, Lex & Me... And a horse. XD (Private or Opened shall be decided by my fellow campers.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1