Camp Half Blood

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home to children of the Greek Gods! Roleplay here, or even discuss the books! Also you may join Camp Jupiter/New Rome.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

мιяαη∂α-∂αυgтєя σƒ вєℓℓσηα؟ ∂αυgнтєя σƒ мιηєяνα؟

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: мιяαη∂α-∂αυgтєя σƒ вєℓℓσηα؟ ∂αυgнтєя σƒ мιηєяνα؟   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Name: "My name's Miranda."
Name meaning/ Nicknames: "My name is accurate- It means the great one; To be admired."
Camp/Alliance: "Camp Jupiter. Greeks are so stupid."
Parents: "Haha, that's complicated..."
Powers (Optional): "I'm smart and strong. That not good enough?"
Immortal, Mortal, Demi-God, Dryad, Naiad, or etc?: "I am a demi-god."
History: "And HERE'S where it gets weird. Minerva doesn't have any children, right? WRONG. I was a brain child, but not the joining of two minds, but Minerva's ideas. Why Minerva would do that, who knows... If she wanted me to be a bridge to fix the rift of the Greeks and Romans... That's really too bad. I really don't like Greeks, and my mom probably never liked me because Athena hates us and Minerva... Gosh, I swear Athena/Minerva's the most confusing goddess EVER! Well anyways I was born from her brain and sent to Bellona, whom I consider my real mother. She taught me about war. And you don't need to know anything else."
Personality: Miranda is generally cold, bossy, to some degree snobby, and always acts like she's perfect. She hides the scars of her past, afraid the Romans wouldn't want her if they knew her true mother, and honestly she really cares about the other Legionaries. She'd die for anyone in Camp Jupiter or New Rome alike, and is brave and loyal to the end. Deep down inside she's very caring and fairly nice.
Looks: "I am tall and blonde with grey eyes. My skin is fairly pale."
Notes/Pets: -None noted at this time-

Last edited by Andrea on Fri May 24, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.forumsmotion.com
Cain

PostSubject: Re: мιяαη∂α-∂αυgтєя σƒ вєℓℓσηα؟ ∂αυgнтєя σƒ мιηєяνα؟   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Rly? You read mark of Athena? Gr8 book....says Minerva can't have kids like, AT ALL cuz she's a Vestel Virgin. Look it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: мιяαη∂α-∂αυgтєя σƒ вєℓℓσηα؟ ∂αυgнтєя σƒ мιηєяνα؟   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Yerp. I was planning on making her a full daughter of Minerva until I read MOA. But I couldn't just make her a daughter of Bellona because of a plot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.forumsmotion.com
Cain

PostSubject: Re: мιяαη∂α-∂αυgтєя σƒ вєℓℓσηα؟ ∂αυgнтєя σƒ мιηєяνα؟   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Watevs. you edited it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: мιяαη∂α-∂αυgтєя σƒ вєℓℓσηα؟ ∂αυgнтєя σƒ мιηєяνα؟   

Back to top Go down

мιяαη∂α-∂αυgтєя σƒ вєℓℓσηα؟ ∂αυgнтєя σƒ мιηєяνα؟
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Introductions, Character Sheets, Rules and Help :: Character Sheets :: Character Sheet Archives-
Jump to: